- Accountability for onward transfer
- Data integrity and purposes limitation
- Recourse, enforcement and liability
- the management and operations of our company, its functions and activities,
- Employee communications, including Employee surveys,
- maintaining a global directory,
- carrying out obligations under employment contracts and employment, tax and benefits laws, and in connection with other working relationships or arrangements,
- development and training programs,
- recruiting and hiring job applicants,
- assessing qualifications and performance,
- performing background checks and verifying references where applicable,
- managing Employee performance,
- determining Employee compensation or payment,
- managing the Employee termination process, and
- other general human resources purposes.
- to those retained by Vapotherm as agents for the purposes set forth in the paragraph above,
- where required pursuant to an applicable law, government or judicial order, law or regulation, or to protect the rights or property of Vapotherm
- where authorised in writing by the Employee, and
- where the Employee voluntarily provides Personal Information and the context makes it clear such information will be provided to a third party.
Terms and Conditions
Much of the information on this website relates to products and services offered by Vapotherm. The materials on this website are for your general educational information only. The information provided on the website is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice, and is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your physician. Vapotherm does not practice medicine or provide medical services.
This website contains information about products and services that are approved and/or cleared for use in the United States and in the other countries that are identified in this website for the distribution of Vapotherm’s products. If you do not live in one of these countries, you may see information on this website about products and services that are not approved, cleared and/or marketed in your country.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS. The materials on this website belong to or are licensed to Vapotherm. The materials are protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this website, but only for your personal, noncommercial use. When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this website, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE/USE OF VAPOTHERM MARKS. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, and revocable license to link to this website. Vapotherm reserves the right to revoke this license or your right to use specific links at any time.
You agree not to present the link to this website in a manner that suggests an endorsement of any company, product, or service. You agree that the link will not appear on a website that a reasonable person may consider defamatory, harassing, or grossly offensive.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. This website may contain links to websites not operated by Vapotherm. We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, endorse, or monitor the materials on any other websites. We are not responsible for the performance of those websites or for your business dealings with them.
NO WARRANTIES. ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. VAPOTHERM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VAPOTHERM MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER VAPOTHERM NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH VAPOTHERM IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO VAPOTHERM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS. THIS LIMITATION COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION EVEN IF VAPOTHERM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By using this website, you agree that the only proper jurisdiction and venue for any dispute with Vapotherm, or in any way relating to your use of this website, is in the state and federal courts in the State of New Hampshire, U.S.A. You further agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in these courts in connection with any dispute involving Vapotherm or its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or suppliers.